Feature: High-quality Dried Artemia Cysts (Brine shrimp eggs) 88% hatch rate
Used to feed all kinds of small baby tropical fish like a guppy, betta, Catfish e.t.c”
Can also be feed to salty marine fish, Catfish fries, Ornamental fish, and so on.
The eggs are dried hence can be stored at a cool temperature. Do not need a refrigerator for storage.
There are 2 kinds of brine shrimp eggs.
The unhatched Artemia Cysts and decapsulated one, Artemia cysts can be hatched, need to hatch with hatchery tool.
See the video below a sample of the outcome from 10g hatched Artemia Cysts in Nigeria.
20g Fish Food Dried Artemia Cysts (Brine Shrime Eggs)
This product is available.
Minimum order – 20g.
After placing your order, contact the phone number bellow for more info.
1. Use clean sea water or artificial salt water with 28-30 ppt (parts per thousand) salinity.
2. The optimum PH is 8-8.5.
3. The optimum hatching temperature is 26-30°C.
4. Use constant aeration to help keep all eggs in circulation all the time. Air should result from underneath the incubation tank to steadfastly keep up 100% of the cysts in suspension. Avoid the massive release of
cysts on the walls of the incubation vessel during incubation
5. Use 2000 lux illumination at the water surface
6. Use 2 grams of Cysts for 1 liter of water( to find the best results 1 gram per litter)
7. Add activator Calcium peroxide in water in the proportion 0,025 -0,04 gr per litter of water
8. Hatching time is 24-28 hours